EventAnne is Anne Dalgaard – Experience Design Strategist with more than 20 years of experience developing and designing all kinds of conferences, meetings and events. I am specialized in experience design for the MICE industry (conferences, meetings and events for the B2B segment) … and passionate about designing truly immersive events!
I help my clients design effective events based on experience design – events that engage, inspire and stand out from the next.
- Founder, EventAnne
- Senior Event Manager, Green Hat People
- Lecturer, IBC Kolding
- Member, MPI’s European Advisory Council
- President, MPI Scandinavia
- Event Portfolio Manager, The Danish Society of Engineers
- Event Designer, The Confederation of Danish Industry
- Event Design Canvas, Level 1, Event Design Collective
- Silent co-creation Class, Bastian Overgaard
- AP Degree in Experience Management, CPH Business
- Certificate in Meeting Management – the MICE industry’s take on an MBA, MPI
You can read more about me and see my entire resume on my LinkedIn profile.