There is no doubt that conferences, meetings and events are part of me! Ask anyone who knows me, and they will say the same.
It has always given me an adrenaline rush to run large, intricate events, where the meeting owner and participants leave with a huge smile on their faces. Today, I get a kick out of consulting about creating value through events, no matter if it is company days, conference, sales trainings, introductory seminars, workshops, strategy meetings and what other names you can call a business gathering.
Over time, I have experienced a bit of everything when it comes to conferences, meetings and events … the good, the bad and the really fun stuff! I know what life is like in the business events industry and use this experience when I advise, speak or write a blog post.
As my many years in the meetings and events industry have become even more, I have focused on elevating meeting and event planners as well as companies and organization to new levels by sharing these experiences.
- Conference Manager, The Danish Society of Engineers
- Member of MPI’s European Advisory Council
- Past President, MPI Scandinavia
- Former Senior Event Manager, Green Hat People
- Former Lecturer, IBC Kolding
- Former Event Designer, The Confederation of Danish Industry
- Facilitator, Playmakers
- Event ROI Foundation Certificate, Event ROI Institute
- Event Design Canvas, Level 1, Event Design Collective
- Silent co-creation, Bastian Overgaard
- AP Degree in Experience Management, CPH Business
- Certificate in Meeting Management – the MICE industry’s take on an MBA, MPI
You can read more about me and see my entire resume on my LinkedIn profile.