EventAnne is Anne Dalgaard – Chief Event Strategist with more than 20 years of experience in Event Portfolio Management, development and design of all kinds of conferences, meetings and events.
I have a broad background in the business events industry (conferences, meetings and events for the B2B segment) and have tried a little bit of everything: From starting out with the practical execution of other people’s events over designing conferences, meetings and events, on to developing event concepts and onwards to Event Portfolio Management, brand activation and developing event strategies.
And even if I own and have founded EventAnne on my own, I work together with an array of strong partners from my extensive network in the meetings and events industry – so I always have support.
How can I help you?
These are my core values – for living and working:
- honesty – I speak clearly and ‘what you see is what you get’
- thoroughness – nothing is left to coincidence
- realism – my solutions have to be viable in real life and not just on paper
- down to Earth – life is too short for BS bingo
- President & Chief Event Strategist, EventAnne
- Event Portfolio Manager, The Danish Society of Engineers
- Past President, MPI Scandinavia & former member of MPI’s European Advisory Council
- Former Senior Event Manager, Green Hat People
- Former Lecturer, IBC Kolding
- Former Event Designer, The Confederation of Danish Industry
- Event ROI Foundation Certificate, Event ROI Institute
- Event Design Canvas, Level 1, Event Design Collective
- Silent co-creation, Bastian Overgaard
- AP Degree in Experience Management, CPH Business
- Certificate in Meeting Management – the MICE industry’s take on an MBA, MPI
You can read more about me and see my entire resume on my LinkedIn profile.
More about me
There is no doubt that conferences, meetings and events are part of ME! Ask anyone who knows me, and they will say the same.
As my many years in the meetings and events industry have become even more, I have focused on elevating meeting and event planners as well as companies and organization to new levels by creating return on investment on the events they offer their stakeholders.
The recent challenges for the meetings and events industry have stressed the necessity of scrutinizing the events we design: The entire meetings and events reality has been blurred and we are on the verge of a new reality … not only when it comes to whether or not our events should be online or offline, but also when it comes to which events create a relevant outcome for the organization as well as the attendees.
It has always given me an adrenaline rush to run large, intricate events, where the meeting owner and participants leave with a huge smile on their faces. Today, I get a kick out of consulting about creating value through events, no matter if it is company days, conference, sales trainings, introductory seminars, workshops, strategy meetings and what other names you can call a business gathering.
Over time, I have experienced a bit of everything when it comes to conferences, meetings and events … the good, the bad and the really fun stuff! I know what life is like in the business events industry and use this experience to put value creation in perspective: It doesn’t have to be expensive or difficult to build coherence between an event portfolio, a message and a brand.